A Fan Of Your Dreams*

*Have a dream, goal or project you would like to achieve faster? Let's help each other. Who do I know that can help you and vice-versa?

"Be Conscious Of The Dreams of Others."

Charlie Hicks-Moore, March 6, 2005 at Mr. Taco

Monday, March 07, 2005

 

Be Conscious Of The Dreams of Others

I was in Mr. Taco with Marianne and Stuart last night and I asked Marianne for a pen and wrote this down before these words flew down the street to the Spaghetti Factory.

On the back of our receipt - ORDER # 0193 - Total 13.36, including delicious Arroz con Pollo, I wrote this:

"Be Conscious Of The Dreams of Others"

Later I started this blog.

Zig Ziglar said that if you help enough people get what they want, you'll get what you want. The old testament says,

Delight yourself in the Lord and He will give you the desires of your heart.
(Psalm 37:4)

So, in the future, when you see the T-Shirts with

"Be conscious of the dreams of others."

Charlie Hicks-Moore, March 6, 2005 at Mr. Taco ,

you can say that you saw it here first.

Of course, absolutely be conscious of your dreams, too.

If we're all conscious of each other's dreams, we'll be more able to help make dreams come true for each other. Join me?
Comments:
What if I'm not even conscious of my own dreams?
 
Bible also says "do not quench the spirit". Oftentimes when someone has an idea or dream and shares it a pail of cold water is dashed upon it. try to encourage and brainstorm with others as opposed to stepping on their hopes.

Time to go practice what I'm preaching....
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

Archives

03/06/05   03/07/05   03/15/05  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


ClickThru.com Network!




Order Tips Products International Products

PROMOTE YOUR BLOG FOR FREE.